We don’t just coat your roof we rubberize it
Rubber coating or rubberizing is a widely used process of coating in various applications. This protective coating is applied onto a substrate or an object for protective, decorative or functional purposes. Of great essence in the selection of coating materials, is the rubber coating medium. This type of coating is used on many elastomeric components. Rubber is a highly preferred material for coating application because it is resistant to mechanical wear and tear, and is also resistant to the influence of strong aggressive environments.
Why should you rubberize?
- It is flexible
- It will not crack, chip or become brittle
- It insulates from electrical shock, vibration, heat, etc
- Coating nullifies sound
- It provides safe, non-slip comfort and control
- It is long-lasting
- It resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion
- Enhanced lubricity resulting in lower coefficient of friction
- It reduces stickiness
- Rubberizing provides with protection from oils, dirt and contamination
Our business is an eco-friendly and versatile enterprise that provides an innovative and safe solution to your roof leaking problems across South Africa. This water-borne coating has cutting edge technology where the formulation is highly UV resistant. Eco rubber gives superior adhesion proven to resist weather, chalking and cracking. It creates a waterproofing membrane barrier that is UV reflective and prevents corrosion on metal substrates. The external coating has proven to show significant reduction in colour fading due to the oxide colouring technology that is applied.